Perrier Smoky Mojito
Pour the lime juice and mint into a tall glass and muddle to extract the mint flavors. Add the sugar, a few drops of bitters and the rum, stir well and add crushed ice to the drink. Add the PERRIER, stir again and fill the glass with crushed ice.
- - 1 1/3 oz (4 cl) of dark rum
- - A few drops of ANGOSTURA BITTERS
- - 2/3 oz (2 cl) of sugar cane syrup
- - Fresh mint
- - 2/3 (2 cl) of fresh lime juice
- - 1 1/3 oz (4 cl) of chilled PERRIER
- - 1 Smoking Gun
- - 1 cigar
- - 1 glass dome
Place the glass on a plate and cover with the glass dome. Prepare the Smoking Gun with some cigar tobacco. Place the Smoking Gun under the glass dome and light it.
The glass dome should be completely filled with smoke before serving.
Remove the dome in front of the customer. The smoke will flavor the cocktail and waft all around it.
DRINK ALCOHOL RESPONSIBLY