Perrier Spark Hour Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Perrier Spark Hour Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Nestlé USA, Inc., Nestlé Waters North America Inc. and affiliated agencies and vendors, and their respective parent, subsidiary affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Nestlé USA, Inc., 1812 N. Moore Street, Arlington, VA 22209 (“Sponsor”).
3. How to Enter: Attend Perrier® Spark Hour on Instagram, to be hosted by @TheCocktailSnob and @Cvazzana, on January 29, 2021 from 6:00-6:30 pm Eastern Time (ET). Spark Hour will include the Perrier Spark Hour Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), and attendees of Spark Hour will be automatically entered, each receiving one (1) entry per person. If you do not have an Instagram account, establishing one is free. All applicable Instagram terms apply. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or which subvert the entry process will be void.
4. Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select the potential winners on or about January 30, 2021. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries. Potential winners will be notified by direct message. If a potential winner does not respond to the initial notification within the time period stated or is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize is returned as undelivered, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
5. Prizes: THIRTY (30) PRIZES: One (1) Mixology Kit, which includes one (1) Limited Edition Murakami PERRIER® bottle, ten (10) cans of PERRIER Original Carbonated Mineral Water, one (1) bottle of bitters, one (1) 1.5 oz mist, coasters, one (1) scented candle, a pairing/recipe guide, and a Mindful Playlist. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $97.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $2,910.00. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize receipt and/or use not specified herein as being provided. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes will be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per household.
6. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and affiliated agencies and vendors, Facebook, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents use of winner’s name, username, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein or award the prizes as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, or any other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, but not limited to, errors or problems which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the streaming of the event, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related, materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, not received or stolen mail, direct messages, entries, emails or other communications of any kind; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any dispute or cause of action relating in any way to these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Arlington, Virginia. Arbitration shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration by any party under these Official Rules shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Official Rules, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. In no event shall the arbitrator be entitled to award exemplary, treble or any other form of punitive damages, regardless of the claims raised.
12. Winners List: For a winners list, send an email to [email protected] no later than February 28, 2021.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.